While I'm Waiting - John Waller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y
I had just told another blogger friend today that it's so weird how you can hear songs a hundred times, but not really listen to the words. This song is a prime example.
I know it has been 9 months since we brought our girls home, but the wait for them was much longer. It was our strong faith in God that helped us through the hardest of those days.
And even though we have our precious angels now, I don't think I will ever forget how hard the wait was for them.... now were they worth it? YES without a doubt!
This song made me realize that God never promises us that our road will be easy. But we must wait patiently for HIS plan to unfold. And I know you have heard me say before how much better HIS plan was than my own!
This is my new favorite song! Thank you Susann!
And Thank you Lord for the most precious and perfect gifts we have ever been given!
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord



3 comments:
Love that song! It meant so much to me (and still does) while we were waiting.
Love that song! That song kept me going through our struggles. Love it.
Love you, Marcie! I'm glad you liked the song. It has meant a lot to me through a LOT of different life circumstances.
Post a Comment
We appreciate all your sweet comments!