My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scrub-a-Dub

We attempted to give the girls a bath,
without their bath seats = Never Again!
Thank goodness John didn't have a ballgame and was there to assist!  They went crazy! 
They were splashing out water and trying to stand up in the tub, and I am sure you all know how slippery a wet baby is!
So Mama has made the decision that as long as they will sit in that baby bath seat, we are definitely going to use it! 
And I don't have a problem with that at all!  I will keep them in "baby stuff" as long as I can.  They are already growing up way to fast for me.

2 comments:

Ashley

Such cuties!

Susann

Oh my word!!! LOVE these pics of these 2 sweeties! ha ha! I can just imagine how interesting that night must have been. You and John are awesome parents. I can't believe how fast their growing either. I'm ready to make 1st birthday inivitations though!

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!