I've have heard of A LOT of bloggers having the issue since Thanksgiving. My sister had the same thing happening to her, and she began sizing her photos down to web-sized (through MS picture manager) and they would upload then.
Also, if you dont have an upload button at all, I've read that using a different browser may help. I used to use Internet Explorer and constantly had issues with Blogger. About a year ago, I switched to Google Chrome and pretty much haven't had any issues since. It seems that they are just more compatible. I believe Chrome is a free download . . . it just make take a while to do it.
I was having problems with it saying there was no more storage. I started exporting the pictures into smaller sizes to upload them. Then, one day, it just started working again. It was a pain! Hopefully you can find an easier way.
My name is Marcie and I am 29 years old. I grew up out in the country with my parents and younger sister. I love my family dearly and spend every chance I get with them. While in college, I met my sugar, John (a.k.a. Johnny). We had the fairy tale romance and married in June of 2007. We are both teachers and love the fact that we get to ride to work with each other every day! We enjoy doing anything outside and going out to the movies and dinner! I love playing with my pups, couponing, and reading. I also love my new life as a Mommy! We adopted our precious twin girls in February 2012. They have made me the happiest girl in the world!
*June 2007- Married My Love! *November 2008- Houston, We have a problem. *March 2009- 1st IVF (BFN) *July 2009- 2nd IVF (BFN) *August 2009- Filled out Preliminary Application with Bethany Christian Services *June 2010- 3rd IVF (BFN) *September 2010- Homestudy (Approved!) *October 2010- Begin Waiting! *Feburary 16th 2012- got the call! *Feburary 20th- Best day ever! We picked up our girls!
4 comments:
What does it say?
I've have heard of A LOT of bloggers having the issue since Thanksgiving. My sister had the same thing happening to her, and she began sizing her photos down to web-sized (through MS picture manager) and they would upload then.
Also, if you dont have an upload button at all, I've read that using a different browser may help. I used to use Internet Explorer and constantly had issues with Blogger. About a year ago, I switched to Google Chrome and pretty much haven't had any issues since. It seems that they are just more compatible. I believe Chrome is a free download . . . it just make take a while to do it.
I hope this helps!
I was having problems with it saying there was no more storage. I started exporting the pictures into smaller sizes to upload them. Then, one day, it just started working again. It was a pain! Hopefully you can find an easier way.
Mine isn't working either. What I did was switch from "compose" view to "html" view and it let me upload pictures from there.
Post a Comment
We appreciate all your sweet comments!