My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Back...

I am back!  Just not sure for how long!  You know I do have the best excuses for not blogging anymore, however I hate that I am not posting about how my little angels are growing and changing. 
We have vacationed this summer, swam, shopped, and started eating ALOT of babyfood!  They have loved it all!
Here are some pictures of my little cuties! 




I don't want to sound like a broken record, but it's hard to put into words how extremely blessed I feel!  God has really outdone himself! 
These little girls are my world!

To God be the glory, great things he has done!

3 comments:

Megan

SO glad you're back! Love reading about your cute family!

Kelley

Love it! They are adorable!!

twondra

So happy for you sweetie!! ((HUGS))

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!