My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Because...

Just because I have the cutest and sweetest girls in the world.....

Sweet Madi J,
I love you so much!  Your smile just melts my heart.  We sometimes call you our little pig because of your snorts and grunts!  You are such a little character.  Gotta love all those chins too!  You were once the tiny one, now you are catching up with big sister. We can't imagine life without you. 
And please slow down, you and sissy are growing up way to fast for us!


Sweet Marlie Jayne,
Mama's little snuggle bunny.  You are the calmest baby I have ever been around.  I love waking you up in the morning and watching you stretch and yawn.  You are such a happy baby.  You love to giggle and laugh out loud.  And your sweet smell is just intoxicating, love that sweet baby smell! 
You and your sissy make our world go round. 
We are so thankful for the choice that your birthmother made. 


Mama and Daddy love you 2 girls to the moon and back!

3 comments:

Megan

Precious! I cannot get enough of these pictures! :) Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

happymomof4

ADORABLE!!!!!

BumbersBumblings

They are so precious!!

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!