My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Friday, January 20, 2012

Looking Good

I am referring to my new blog look and of course my super cute hubby too!

I decided it was about time for a change.  I love my new look!  Thanks Susann!

TGIF...
I get to enjoy the night out with my husband.  This is his first Friday night off since October!!  We are headed out to do something! 
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Jess

Love the new look!!

BumbersBumblings

Looks great! Look forward to
Catching up on your life soon!

Kelley

Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog layout. It is awesome!! :)

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!