My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Thursday, January 19, 2012

11 Random Things...


11 Random Things

Mallorie, sweet Mama to baby EmmaClaire, tagged me in this survey.
Hope that I am not too boring!
Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
6. Tag 11 people

11 Random Things about Me
1.  I did this whole survey and somehow it deleted, so this is my second time to answer these questions!  Ughh sometimes blogger makes me mad!
2.  I have to have my Mt. Dew every morning.  It's my drug of choice! ha!
3.  I might be the only one still left on planet Earth that doesn't have a facebook account.  Our boss advised us against it at the beginning of the year because of students finding out about your personal lives and I just never thought about having one after that.
4.  I love my job and what I do.  Don't get me wrong some days are bad, but I think that's probably with every job. 
5.  Some of my closest friends are some of the students I have taught in my class.  There is nothing better than having them come back to me year after year and confiding in me with some of their toughest problems.  I love these kids! 
6.  I bite my fingernails when I get nervous.  I know it's a nasty habit.
7.  I am a saver, not a spender!  Money stresses me out if I don't have it in savings.
8.  I love to coupon.  My husband also thinks that this might be an addiction.  But he loves it just as much as I do.  He likes to grab the receipt and see how much we saved.
9.  I would wear T-shirts and jeans everyday if I could.  I dress mostly for comfort these days.
10.  Our children will all have the same initials.  I know some people may think that is weird, but I wanted to go ahead and buy some things for our baby and it just made it easier to know what their names would be and it just so happens they will have the same initials, boy or girl.
11.  I think that I get more zits now than I did when I was in my teens.  What's up with that?  Must be these crazy hormones of mine!

 
Mallorie's Questions for Me

1. If you could live anywhere where would that be?
Any place that is warm! 

2. What is your favorite board game?
I guess Yahtzee.  John and I went through a phase where we played games instead of watching TV.  I have to say I liked that much better.  Except for when he would win!  I am a sore looser.

3. What is your favorite season?
Summer

4. If you had to choose would you rather have a perfectly cleaned house each day OR never have to cook again?
A clean house! 
I don't mind cooking.  I keep telling John that when we get our house built, I will cook alot more because I will have a big kitchen to work in.

5. If you found out that you had unlimited funds and money was no longer a problem what is the first thing you would buy?
I would build our house and fill it full of new furniture.  Then I would fly outta the country and rescue as many orphans as I could.

6. Do you get a bigger rush from a big splurge or finding a great deal?
Most definitely finding a great deal!

7. How do you sleep at night? Side, back, tummy?
Side, with a bout 4 pillows surrounding me.  Thank goodness we have a king bed, cause we love our pillows!

8. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice

9. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Nurse

10. What is your favorite blog post that you've written so far?
Hmm...  I will have to go back and look.  I can't think of one right off.  Most of the time I think my posts are boring and I can't believe I have followers! Ha!

11. Which would you rather have painted, nails or toes?
Toes for sure. 

My Questions for You...

1.  What is your favorite baby girl and baby boy name?
2.  Would you change anything about your wedding day?  If so, What?
3.  Your favorite recipe?  Share it please.
4.  Your dream job?
5.  What is your favorite bible verse? 
6.  Would you rather go to the dentist or the doctor?
7.  If you could visit any place for the summer, where and why?
8.  What is your night time routine?
9.  How many children would you like to complete your family?
10.  Share your favorite picture of you and your family, and tell what you like about it.
11.  If you suffered with infertility, how long did it take you to go to a baby shower, or not feel jealous over a pregnant woman?  How did you deal?  Share any infertility advice.

OK ....
Here are the Lucky ones...
TAG!!

Ashley- Expecting Miracles
Megan- Party of 2 Praying for More
Susann- Swinggin through life with the Altman Family
Ashley- Stealing Baby Kisses
Amber- Bumber's Bumblings
Alison- Lovin Much
Tammy- Tammy's Journey

OK I know this isn't 11 people but this is all I can come up with. 

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Mallorie

Yay! Glad you played!!! LOVE Greys and PP!!! And I love the idea of kiddos with the same initials...I am considering doing that as well! If I had unlimited funds I would TOTALLY get furniture and the random odds and ends our house doesn't have right now. Almost all of our windows need window treatments (curtains), we have a sitting area that is empty, and just a few more wall decorations.

Megan

Love the new look! As soon as I finish catching up on my blog, I'll try to remember to answer all those questions. :)

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!