January-
Snow! This is my front porch! February-
Valentines Day!
My present from John was a cat-scan! HA! I had suffered with a migraine for about 3 days before I finally broke down and went to the Dr. He wanted me to have the cat-scan to make sure that everything was ok in my head. John was relieved to find out that I do indeed have a brain! HA! He still jokes with me about how much that Valentines "present" cost. He said that was the most he had ever spend on me at Valentines!
No pictures because I felt the worst I have ever felt! I really thought I was going to die.
Oh and I did get flowers to and a little stuffed animal cause he loves me just that much! :)
March-
Spring Break!
B and C's Birthday!
April-
This was a very busy month!
I flew to South Carolina for a Teacher Workshop that was awesome! We learned all about the United States Marine Corps.
HG's Birthday!
Johnny's 29th Birthday! We celebrated his day in Oxford, MS! The home of the Rebels (or should I say black bears)?!?!
Anyways we had a great time!
Hayden's Birthday! My little snuggle bunny turned 4! He is growing up way tooo fast for me!
And I can't forget about Easter! It was a great day spent with family!
May-
School is ALMOST out for the summer. I can hardly wait!
John and I get all dolled up to attend our schools high school athletic banquet. He sure is handsome!
The Mississippi River is flooding! Makes major headlines in the news. We go over one weekend to Natchez to view the Mighty Mississippi. It was a sight to see the streets of Natchez.
June-
Time for summer vacation to begin!
Me, Mama, and Kimberly decide to take the kids to the beach for a few days! Had a great time.
Our Anniversary! John got us tickets to go see Miranda Lambert and Gary Allen in concert. I realized this night that I never would wear this outfit again! I was so self-conscious!
July-
This month is packed full of activities!
My Mama and Maw-Maw's birthday!
Scooby turns 8! Yes some of you may think it is dumb to have your dog a little party! But he is my baby!
Train ride to New Orleans with my hubby! We had a ball!
Take a trip to Houston with my sister and family. I was the Nanny for the week! ha! It was also a great trip! I know that's one place I wouldn't want to live though! Traffic was C-R-A-Z-Y!
August-
School starts way to quick! Ughh!
September-
Lana's Birthday! The little princess turns 2!
My 10 Year High school Reunion! Already?!?! It doesn't seem like 10 years. Not many showed up, but the ones that did partied the night away! ha! We all stayed up way past our bedtimes! Me and my BFF!
I also find out that we may be having a baby in March, only then to discover that the birth mother changed her mind. heartbreak hit me hard on my birthday, October 6, 2011. I will never forget how close we were to having our baby. That little girl will always have a special place in my heart.
October-
My birthday month! Along with my Daddy and my sister.
We go to Starkville, MS with John's brother and family. Go Bulldogs! Ha! We add 3 new members to the farm. John and I take Charmer and are still working on getting him to our house. John started the fence then had to quit when basketball games started.
November-
We have so much to be thankful for! We had a great Thanksgiving week and got the bedding for the baby's room!
December-
It's Christmas time baby!
So Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year from our Family to yours!





























4 comments:
Glad you are back! I thought maybe you were busy with a new addition. Just remember...it's closer today than it's ever been! :-)
Glad to see you back! Praying for your match!
YAY!!!! So glad to have you back! LOVE your "Year in Review" post. :o) Love you, Marcie!
It looks like you guys had a busy and wonderful year! I'm excited to see what God has planned for you in 2012! :)
Post a Comment
We appreciate all your sweet comments!