My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

7 Months

My baby girls are 7 months old!! Holy Cow!! Not sure how that is even possible.  They are now closer to 1 year than ever before.  Time please slow down!!
We had to go last week and get there 6 month shots. At this visit they had to get 3. Once again they did really good.  I think I cried more than they did.  It kills me to see there little faces turn all red and they loose their breath.... its bad!  But as soon as it's over and we pick them up, it's all better! 


They both had really good appointments.  The Dr said they were growing girls!   
Marlie Jayne- 16lbs 7oz

Madisyn Juliana- 16lbs 4oz


John and I are extremely proud to have 2 beautiful healthy girls.  We can't go anywhere(even the Dr office) without somebody stopping us to tell us how pretty they are.  But we are glad to stop and let people ooh and ahh over them.  It usually gives us a great chance to share that they are adopted and what a great choice their birthmother made when she decided to give them life.  We are so grateful for her and the care that she provided for them for 9 months! She is a very special person.  Not many women could do what she did and for that I admire her.


The girls had alot of "firsts" this past week.  I can't wait to share them.  One involved some good ole chocolate homemade ice-cream....
Until then everybody have a great week!

3 comments:

Megan

I don't even want to think about Millie Janalee being 7 months old! I remember when you got the call, and it sure doesn't seem that long ago! Sweet family!

Ashley

Wow, I can't believe it's been 7 months already! I also can't believe I have a 17 month old! Crazy!

twondra

It's so cool comparing your girls to Hannah! I just love hearing and watching them grow up!

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!