My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Friday, February 17, 2012

This is it!

I have to keep this short and sweet.... but the time has come! 

WE GOT THE CALL!!!!

We pick up our babies (yes that's right plural) Monday morning!  We have alot to do, like go out and buy 2 of everything! 
Please continue to pray that everything goes as planned. 
We are over the moon excited, and John is still a little speechless.
I will update soon!
Love Yall!

10 comments:

Susann

YAY!!!! I've been refreshing my screen ALL DAY LONG waiting to SEE this post! I can not WAIT to meet these sweet babies and love on 'em!

GOD IS GOOD!!

Susann

btw...SOON we'll need to update your blog header to read "My Life as a MOM..."!

Megan

OH MY!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Keep us posted!

twondra

OH MY GOSH!! Oh, I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!! I'm literally jumping girl!!! Can't wait to hear more!! ((HUGS))

Ashley

OH my gosh!!! 2 babies??? That is so exciting! I know you'll be busy but you HAVE to get back on here and share more info and pics!!!

Kelley

Oh my goodness! That is so amazingly awesome! Congratulations. Enjoy this time! It is crazy, but fantastic. Praying that everything goes well!

Mallorie

Okay I just got goosebumps ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!! :-) I am so so so so happy for you!!! Congratulations MAMA!!! :-)

Mark and Corrie

Oh HOW EXCITING!! I will be praying for y'all, your precious babies and their sweet birth family! Can't wait for the update!

Kelley

Thinking and praying for your family today! I know just how excited you must be. :)

~neisha~

I absolutely love this story... this journey... this adventure. Congratulations to you and John; so happy for y'all! Will definitely be praying for y'all... and all involved! ;-)

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!