My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introducing Our Daughters!!

Hello blogworld!  This is Susann...Marcie's cousin.  I know you've been waiting on pins and needles for an update so with Marcie's permission I'm here to do just that.

Marcie and John have welcomed home their beautiful TWIN daughters, Marlie Jayne and Madisyn Juliana!!  They are absolute angels and have filled all of our hearts with such joy in a VERY short amount of time.

John holding Marlie and Marcie holding Madisyn
They got the call at about 8:00 p.m. Thursday night and were thrilled to find out that they would be getting A baby girl!  But then their adoption counselor told them there was "one other thing that they needed to know"...and then she informed them that it wasn't just one baby, but in fact TWINS.  According to Marcie, all of the color left John's face at that point.  :o)

Needless to say, it was a very busy weekend of moving the nursey that they had already started to the bigger bedroom and buying 2 of LOTS of stuff.  Marcie and John couldn't wait to arrive at the agency yesterday (Monday) to see their precious babies for the first time.  The girls are 2 weeks old and are doing great!

Daddy and Marlie Jayne
Mama and Madisyn Juliana

Madisyn (left) and Marlie (right)

Family of FOUR!

Leave some love for this new family in the comments!  Praise God from whom all blessings flow.  He is truly amazing and worthy of praise!

11 comments:

Megan

BEAUTIFUL! I'm thrilled for you! Oh my! So exciting! This just made my day so much better! Can't wait to hear all the updates!

Ashley

Such a blessing!!! I hope everyone is settling in well!!! They are beautiful!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear more about them!!

Mallorie

Oh my GOODNESS!!! SO SO SO SO SO Happy for y'all!!! I had goosebumps the whole time I was reading this! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Marcie if you want to could you email me y'alls address, I would love to send the girls a little something from our family!!! If you're not comfortable with that I totally understand!

Mallorieshappyhome@gmail.com

Ashley

Oh Marcie, they are so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear more!

~neisha~

Beautiful family, Marcie! Still in awe at this story

Mark and Corrie

They are absolutely beautiful! My favorite picture is the last one of all 4 of you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kelly

Wow! Congratulations on becoming a Mommy to two!! That's so exciting! Praise God!!

BumbersBumblings

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sooo soooo stinking happy for all Four of you!!! Prayers for all parties involved!!

Bethanie

So awesome! Congrats!

twondra

This brings tears to my eyes! You guys have waited so long so it's so exciting to see you finally with your babies!! Sending lots of love and hugs. :) So happy for you guys!!

Melissa

Thanks for following my blog! Your twin girls are adorable, congratulations!! What a blessing!

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!