My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Babysitting

Last week John and I had the pleasure of keeping our 2 year old twin niece and nephew.  They are super sweet and even sweeter when they get sleepy. :)
We got to play with them outside, Uncle John taught them the Ole Miss fight song, and we bathed them and got them ready for bed.  Nothing smells sweeter than a clean baby!
I am so ready to be doing this every night!!!


I will admit I rocked them alot longer than I was supposed too, but I just hated to go put them down.  I love nights like these!


1 comments:

Mallorie

So sweet...nothing is better than a clean baby! You've got that right!!! :-) Sounds like y'all had a great night!

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!