My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Well this weekend was full of places to go and things to do.  Friday night my Mama and I decided to go do a little shopping.  We just went to a nearby mall and then went to eat some yummy Mexican food afterwards.  We had a really great time!

Saturday we had a birthday party for our niece and nephew.  They turned 2 this year!  They are growing up way too fast. 
Its amazing to see just how much they have grown since their last birthday!



My sister-in-law had everything looking so cute.  The food was great!  The theme of the party was "John Deere" and I can assure you that our nephew said those 2 words about a million times that day!  It was soo precious!

Sunday after church we had lunch at my grandparents.  The food was yummy, like always!  Hayden and Alana especially enjoyed the corn on the cob!

After lunch we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Overall it was an awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Jenny

I saw your prayer request on A Love Worth Waiting For.

Praying for you and your family. God's timing is perfect but it is human to want things on your own time line.

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!