After a year or so of "lurking" I am coming out! I finally decided to create my own blog! I just hope it's not too boring. I am sure that I will definitely ramble from one topic to another. Right now there is just so much going on in my life. I am excited to document it all. I want to have something to look back on and hopefully laugh (some days nothing seems funny). And since I have already tried to do the "journal thing" and that didnt work longer than a week. This seems like it could be something I can commit too. I love reading other blogs, I just hope mine will be as interesting!
There are alot of special people in my life that I am sure I will constantly talk about, so I would like to Introduce you to .........
My Parents!
Only seems fair that I talk about them first, since they are the ones that brought me into this world! ha! I am partial, but I think that I have the best parents ever! Growing up, I probably would have told you different, but now I dont know what I would do without them. My Mama is one of my very best friends and my Daddy is one of the hardest working men I know!
My Sister!
I know this will sound so cliche', but not only is she my sister, she is my best friend! Her and her little family mean the world to me. She has a 3 year old Hayden and a 1 year old Alana. Those two can turn any bad day around. They are my sunshines! I am thankful that my sister lets me spend so much time with them. She trusts me completely to take care of them like she would. My sister is my rock. Something is wrong if we dont talk to each other multiple times a day! ha
My Husband!
I saved the best for last! ha
This is my darling Johnny! When I met him, call me crazy, but I knew he was different! Since day one he has made me so happy. I know I give him a hard time but its only cause I love him so much! ha Thank goodness he puts up with me. I have been blessed to spend these almost 4 years married to him and I cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Please let me know if you have any questions about adoption...not that I know everything :) Believe me all the waiting, paperwork, funds, etc...it's totally worth it!! Please keep us updated!!!
Post a Comment
We appreciate all your sweet comments!