My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Yesterday was a day that I had only dreamed of.  BC (before children)  I would daydream of what it would be like to take my baby (ies) to hunt easter eggs, the pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating, to look at Christmas lights.  All of the things that I grew up doing, I couldn't wait to introduce to my children.

I longed to share these special times with a child.  I would always go with my sister, Hayden , and Alana, and I couldn't wait to add my own to the mix. 

Love these 3 girls!  They are so sweet together! 

I must say that yesterday was the bomb!  We were able to go to an Awesome place, Swan Creek Farms. Such a great place with such sweet people who work there.  I had a man to pull my car to the front gate. After he saw us unloading the car- which can take a while. He came up and asked for my keys and said that he would like for us to be closer and not have to walk as far when we were done.  So very sweet! 

 Not only did my girls get to pick a pumpkin...

they also got to see and feed alot of cute (but stinky) farm animals.  So it was like their first trip to the zoo too!  They even got to see monkeys and a zebra. 




 They were such good girls yesterday!  They rode in their stroller and just laughed and clapped (this is their new thing) the whole morning.  I was such a proud Mama!  No meltdowns!  Come to think of it, I don't even think they frowned or shed one tear.  My girls were having too much fun!

 Holding Hands! Melts my heart!
And as a mother I will never get tired of people telling me how beautiful my girls are!  Complete strangers would come up to the stroller just to tell me "what pretty girls" or get this one..."are they twins?" ! 
I pray that as they grow, they will be just as beautiful on the inside.

It's days like yesterday that I can take a step back and see that I am so extremely blessed to have them in my life.  They are making all my dreams come true!
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires.  Psalm 37:4

I love you, Marlie Jayne and Madisyn Juliana more than you will ever know!  I can't wait for us to share other special days and trips together. You are the answers to so many prayers, and I must say well worth the wait!  You are my sweet sweet girls!  Love Love Love you!

5 comments:

Lindsay

They are gorgeous! Love their outfits too. Mine still get "Are they twins?" and it's so obvious they are.

Susann

LOVE IT!! I'm so glad ya'll had a fun day. And the girls look so cute in their new shirts and shoes...and of course their big bows! I'm still so sad that Korben was sick and we weren't able to go too, but it'll be ok.

Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!

Ashley

So precious! Love their outfits!

Krisa

I'm so happy for you. You are a blessed Mommy!

twondra

They are so cute! Love the hair bows!

Looks like so much fun and you look so happy! :)

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!