My mother-in-law and I went Friday after work to the Cotton Patch. It's a small little country fabric store. But it has the most rolls of fabric that I have ever seen. To say I was a little overwhelmed would be an understatement. After looking and debating until closing time, the decision was finally made and I couldn't be happier! I love it!
I also ordered our carseat and stroller yesterday. I guess you could say that I am doing some serious nesting! I am just so ready for us to be parents and I want to make sure that our little one has everything just perfect.
Even though some days I may not see it this way, I am so thankful for this road we are on. It has made our faith stronger and our love deeper.
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:1-2



2 comments:
Oh, I love the material! I'm a sucker for damask. Our carseat/stroller combo was one of the first things we got, too. You never know how soon you'll need it!!
YAY!!! I love the fabric. You know I have a sewing machine (although I am NOT a professional at all), but I'd be glad to help if ya need it. ha ha! Can't wait to see it all together. LOVE the carseat & stroller too! It will look so sweet strapped into your PAID FOR car! :o) Love you!
Post a Comment
We appreciate all your sweet comments!