My Life as a Mama, Wife, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend.... My Life as Marcie!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Please Read

I found this post today and I hope that she doesn't mind that I am sharing it. 
It really touched my heart.
Please Read!


Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in his sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14


 

2 comments:

Mallorie

Such a great post...and through the comments someone suggested this movie...http://180movie.com/ WOW very powerful....it's 30 minutes long but worth the watch. It's amazing the perspective this man brings to abortion/the holocaust. Not saying you have to watch but I just wanted to thank you for referring the blog that lead me to this video, very thought provoking.

Megan

Thank you for sharing! Amazing.

Post a Comment

We appreciate all your sweet comments!